- 6 puff pastry shells
- 1 Bartlett pear, stemmed, cored, chopped
- 1 red apple, stemmed, cored, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tablespoons (1.5 ounces) aged Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 teaspoons caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees
2. Bake puff pastry shells according to the package directions.
3. In a medium skillet, cook pear and apple in butter for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
4. Fill each puff pastry cup with 2 tablespoons fruit; top with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
5. Bake tart for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve tart with 1 teaspoon caramel sauce.
Tip: Classic Cheddar cheese may be substituted in place of aged Cheddar cheese.
Saturated Fat 6g 30 %
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%