- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 (8‑ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- ¾ cup hot wing sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Celery and/or carrot sticks, crackers, or tortilla chips
1. Combine the chicken, cream cheese, salad dressing, wing sauce, and half the Cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix thoroughly. Transfer to a 2‑quart slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover and cook on low for 2½ to 3 hours or on high for 1½ hours or until melted and bubbling. (If using the high-heat setting, turn the heat to low to keep warm while serving.)
2. Serve with celery and carrot sticks, crackers, or tortilla chips for dipping.
TIP: If you prefer an oven method for this dip, combine the chicken, cream cheese, dressing, wing sauce, and half the cheese in a 2‑quart baking dish; stir to mix thoroughly. Top with the remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
From "The Dairy Good Cookbook: Everyday Comfort Food from America’s Dairy Farm Families," Andrews McMeel Publishing LLC