- 4 (4-ounce) containers whipped chocolate yogurt
- 1 (9-ounce) chocolate wafer cookies
- Non-fat vanilla yogurt
1. Reserve 4 cookies.
2. In a 2 quart clear bowl, layer 4 cookies with half of one container of chocolate yogurt. Repeat layers with remaining cookies and chocolate yogurt.
3. Spread vanilla yogurt on top; sprinkle with 4 crumbled cookies.
5. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Tip: Trifle can be prepared and refrigerated up to two days before serving.
Saturated Fat 3g 15 %
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%