- 6 ounces sold white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup low fat Russian or Thousand Island salad
- 2 whole-wheat English muffins, split
- 3 ounces Cabot 50% Light Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, celery, onion and salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toast English muffin halves. Place split-side-up on baking sheet and top each with 1/4 of tuna mixture. Broil 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese and return to broiler until cheese is melted, about 1 minute longer.