- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture, part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whole wheat bread sticks or crackers.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and oregano in bowl; stir until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan. Top with pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, peppers and onions. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve with whole wheat bread sticks or crackers.
Yield: 4 tablespoons, per serving