- 10 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 10 pieces sliced Italian bread
- 5 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper strips, drained
1. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Top 1 slice of bread with 1 slice each of cheese and prosciutto, and 1 tablespoon roasted pepper; top with 1 slice bread, pesto side down.
3. Grill sandwiches on a panini press over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
4. Cut each panini into 6 pieces.
Tip: Panini's can also be cooked in a skillet.