- 1 (11.2 ounce) package thin whole grain flatbread
- 1 (12-ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups red onion, peeled, diced
- 1-1/2 cups red bell pepper, stemmed, cored, diced
- 1-1/2 cups part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread with ¼ cup of pizza sauce; layer with ¼ cup each of the pineapple, red onion, red pepper, and cheese.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Tip: Sprinkle with red chili flakes to add a hint of spice.
Saturated Fat 3g 15 %
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%